- Must have a YouTube and Twitter account
- Entries must be recieved by 23:59 UK time on 03/09/15
- You can submit and entry on your own or as part of a group
- Must be 16 or over and a resident within the UK
- One entry per person and must be 10 seconds long (no more no less)
- Must include the E4 logo
- Must use one of the supplied audio beds which can be downloaded from the E4 entry page
- Entry must not be obscene, indecent, defamatory, unlawful, offensive or that infringes the copyright, intellectual property right, moral rights or any other right of a third party
My idea:
I was going to do a simple but effective Esting using stop motion animation with stationary. I would have an A3 piece of paper and draw the E4 logo onto it and cut it into a jigsaw. The pieces would be in a box on the table and it would tip over and the pieces would move off the table and up a white wall. I would move the piece around on the white wall (using blue-tack) and make the pieces fit together. I would move the pieces around using my hands but take each shot without my hands in the image. white and purples pieces of clay would circle around the jigsaw pieces as they come together and at the end would go in the middle of the page and mold into an E4 logo.
Research:
This video is similar to my idea (excluding the length and the amount of pieces). Like my idea it shows how all the pieces move by themselves and fit together into a picture which is what I want to show in my production.
Setting and Limitations:
My animation will be set in the media classroom because I can take advantage of the huge white wall which would be perfect as a backdrop. There will not be many limitations except lighting for example; people walking past may cast a shadow on the wall. Another difficulty to over come would be the "jigsaw" pieces falling off the wall, so i would have to make sure they are secure on the wall.
Target Audience:
My target audience demographically speaking would be males and females in between the ages of 15-30. I aim for it to appeal to all of the social status' because it is bright and colourful but also it isn't crude. Pychographically I thinkr my Esting would appeal to Mainstreamers and Individuals because it is an advert for a program for many people who watch the popular television shows and listen to popular music. It is also an art-themed Esting for Individuals which would appeal to them.
I will need:
- Plasticine
- A3 paper
- Pencil
- Coloured pens
- Box
No comments:
Post a Comment