Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Research Portfolio (secondary research)



This is a good example of secondary research because it shows I have used the Unilever site to gather information about which product I wanted to use for my own re-branding idea.  It helped me interpret what ideas I would use for my own adaptation of the product Sure, which I turned into "Sure Energy".  Using the secondary research I gathered from Unilever I was able to think about a different for of age rang, gender and also looking at the original advert for Sure I also thought about how I wanted to make my product attract the complete opposite gender.




Another good example for secondary research is my Prezi for my advert which would succeed in selling my product.  I put in my Prezi how I researched about how the original advert sold their product successfully by using the persuasion techniques of AIDA.  The first elements I found were attract ATTENTION and arouse INTEREST.  I researched that they used a celebrity in their advert and showed in small print how "100% women tested agree" and the second elements of AIDA I found were stimulate DESIRE and promote ACTION which I found the creators of the advert said how the celebrity ONLY uses this product and the slogan "Sure, it won't let you down" would make people "need" this product.


Documentary work:

This risk assessment isn't necessarily secondary research but it helped me to think of what to look out for in terms of filming.





No comments:

Post a Comment